Cherry Valentine Reblooming DaylilyRegular price $6.99
Gorgeous, floriferous and fragrant rebloomer!
Each day is Valentine's Day when this plant's romantic-looking, bright pink with crimson red flowers are in bloom. With a stem that bears 30 buds on its three stems, you'll get lots of 4" flowers of bright pink with a crimson-red eye zone surrounding a green throat. A red edge beautifully outlines each bloom.
- Botanical Name: Hemerocallis 'Cherry Valentine'
- Form: Root (perennial)
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Time: Early season and again in late summer to early fall.
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Bright pink with crimson red eyezone above green throat
- Flower Form: 4" single flower. Tetraploid.
- Foliage Type: Evergreen grass-like, linear foliage.
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Height/Habit: 28 inches
- Spread: 24 inches
- Planting Instructions: Soak roots for half an hour in cold to luke warm water. Dig a hole deep enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Plant with the crown (sprouts) just below soil level.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: Cut back spent flower stems after flowering.