Frank Smith Reblooming DaylilyRegular price $6.99
Extra-early blooms begin the season with a bang!
Beautifully formed, 5" daylilies in a bold shade of orange feature a striking red eye zone and yellow to green throat. It appears in the landscape earlier than most daylilies. A light fragrance attracts butterflies and gives you one more reason to frequent the garden—as if you needed one.
- Botanical Name: Hemerocallis 'Frank Smith'
- Form: Root
- Hardiness Zone: 3-9
- Flowering Time: Early season and again in late summer to early fall. (Late spring, and again in late summer to early fall.)
- Light Requirements: Full Sun, Partial Shade
- Flower Color: Orange with a brilliant red eyezone and a yellow to green throat
- Flower Form: 5" single flower. Tetraploid.
- Foliage Type: Evergreen grass-like, linear foliage.
- Growth Rate: Medium
- Height/Habit: 24 inches
- Spread: 18 - 24 inches
- Planting Instructions: Dig a hole deep enough to accommodate the roots without bending them. Roots should be just below the soil surface with the crown at the soil level.
- Soil Requirements: Well drained
- Will Tolerate: Acidic Soil, Clay Soil, Loamy Soil, Sandy Soil
- Pruning: Cut back spent flower stems after flowering.